To complete your application and receive your benefits, you will have to submit the following documentation:
- Proof of income - Federal tax form 1040 or - if exempt from filing taxes - proof of taxable income is needed for all household members above 18 years old.
- Proof of homeownership - Property taxes, mortgage statement, homeowner insurance, deeds or any homeownership documentation that shows the name of the applicant and the address of the property to prove they own the home.
- Most recent utility bill - The utility bill is used to show owner-occupancy and has to be in the applicant’s name.
- Electric usage - A full year of the most recent electric usage is needed to design the solar system.
- Photo ID - Proof of identification may be required.